|Home | Library Events | Research Aids | Collection Guides | About The Library| Our Community|
The Roscoe Free Library was chartered by the New York State Board of Regents in 1921, at which time it was little more than a small book-lending
and reading group which operated out of a member's home. Since then it has occupied several sites, including a basement room
in the Roscoe Central School, and currently occupies the building, on the corner of Maple St. and Highland Ave., which was
donated by a local benefactor in 1979.
The Roscoe Free Library is a member of the Ramapo Catskill Library System and offers the full range of services provided by
the System. These services include an online catalog, interlibrary loan and delivery, electronic reference services, FAX, copy machine, homebound delivery, local newspaper on microfilm (1894-1942) and Internet access.
|Roscoe Free Library
, Maple St. & Highland Ave., Roscoe, New York, U.S.A.
Use this link to send questions or comments about the design, features, and links found on this site:Webmaster Form