C.A.L.'s Gifts/Weygant's Carriage Manufacturers
Originally R.F. Weygant's Carriage Manufactory. This carriage factory was established c1867 by Robert F. Weygant. He build and sold carriages and carriage supplies. The building was also owned at one time by Prescott and Waywell Silk Manufacturers from Paterson, New Jersey. By 1932 it was Burgunder's Garage and stayed in that family until 1968 when it became C.A.L.'s.
historic photo/drawing of site