Rushmore Historical Branch Library
Built in 1923 by the Charles E. Rushmore family as a public library. The building was donated to the Town of Woodbury by the Rushmore family. Mt. Rushmore, in South Dakota, was named for Charles E. Rushmore. The building now serves as the Historical Branch of the Woodbury Public Library and is the home of the Woodbury Historical Society.
historic photo/drawing of site