Smith Clove Friends Meeting House
This two acre property was bought in 1801 and a building was up and being used as a Quaker Meeting House by 1803. It has been in continual use since that time. In 1973 it was placed on the National Register of Historic Places.
In back of the building is a small Quaker cemetery. To this day the building has not been mondernized, but keeps to the Quaker faith of living a simple life. No modern heating, plumbing or electricity has been added to the building.
historic photo/drawing of site