Town of Crawford Free Library
The Town of Crawford Free Library was incorporated on Dec. 21, 1899 when it was kept in the rooms of
the Woman's Christian Temperance Union of Pine Bush. In the summer of 1907, the library was moved to its present home donated
to the Library association by H. R. Taylor. The library recently received a historical plaque for its significance to our community.
photo of the building