- Adult book club, first Tues. of month.
- Mah-Jong every Monday at 1:30pm
- Sit and Knit, Crochet and Chat, every 1st, 2nd, and 4th Tuesday at 12:30pm
- Storytime for Pre-schoolers (ages 3-5), Wednesdays at 1:15pm or Thursdays at 10:30am. These sessions are seasonal, each registered child stays on the list for the entire session (Sign-ups required).
- Summer Reading Program (ages birth-14). We use the New York State Theme each year. Independent Reading; Story time for ages 3-6 and crafts for older kids, ages 7-12. Family party at the end of summer.
- Programs for Adults. Check TV channel 23 and the local News of the Highlands for details.